TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Wednesday, February 18, 2015
have a gun nut relative you don't really like?
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- ► 2016 (137)
- Is violence ever really justified?
- Mobile King Tut's begging bowls
- Don't forget
- now 'they' are going to vaccinate the fundamental...
- Advice for parents
- Making and eating and storing a 'hot dish'
- have a gun nut relative you don't really like?
- Latest headline
- Relatives coming to freeze this weekend
- THEY are out there
- Gullibility test of the day: which attorney do you...
- ▼ February (11)
- ► 2014 (143)
- ► 2013 (224)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (389)
- ► 2010 (446)
- ► 2009 (354)
- ► 2008 (274)
- ► 2007 (193)
- ► 2006 (175)