TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Monday, August 29, 2011
MAMA (formerly known as Duped in Douglas) has kindly given us her recipe for baked cellafon.
- Since cellafons are bottom feeders you need wash them thoroughy. If you cannot spare the time you can use your washing machine on gentle cycle.
- Next dry the cellafon with a paper towel
- Fill a baking container with sliced almonds and put cellafon on top
- Next season with lemon pepper of chile powder
- Heat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Bake on the lower rack for 30 minutes
- Check to see if the skin is soft yet and if not return to the oven.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving
- One cellafon serves two people
Friday, August 26, 2011
Thursday, August 25, 2011
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Monday, August 22, 2011
Sunday, August 21, 2011
|Cascade hops must be getting ripe|
|Wood pile finally gone so TWW gets his life back|
|Wood for 2013/2014 winter drying out|
|Deer, maybe bears and selected humans got the lower ones so picking is getting harder|
|State Fair variety ready at state fair time (animals willing)|
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
quote: "The academics suggest that global weight loss would result in a drop in the production of the major greenhouse gas, carbon dioxide (CO(2))."
And Mrs. TWW's cinnamon fingers also contribute to global warming. (just baked today)
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Monday, August 15, 2011
Friday, August 12, 2011
Thursday, August 11, 2011
" The suspects have been described as African Americans. The victims were either Caucasian or Hispanic."
Where are the calls for the hate crimes being investigated? :)
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Tuesday, August 09, 2011
"Stone Lake man kept mother's corpse in home for years after her death
Officials found body after man's death
by Kathy Hanson
Michael Egan himself died at the residence in early June, but his body wasn't found until approximately two weeks later when officials removed it from the floor of a bedroom."
Monday, August 08, 2011
Friday, August 05, 2011
"What Salby found though, was nothing like what was expected
see the source: http://wattsupwiththat.com/2011/08/05/the-emily-litella-moment-for-climate-science-and-co2/#more-44593
Thursday, August 04, 2011
Wednesday, August 03, 2011
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- ► 2016 (137)
- ► 2015 (185)
- ► 2014 (143)
- ► 2013 (224)
- ► 2012 (392)
- Never trust a kid with baggy clothes
- Warning to new visitors to Garbin Moraine
- link of the day
- Baked cellafon recipe
- another one of the neighbors is at it
- Grossosity of the day - do not view while eating
- Hummingbird wars
- New life enrichment activity
- Fog in the valley
- The human side of the ONE the media said was the G...
- Message of the day -- soon to be seen on GM
- Miscellaneous pictures
- Your tax dollars at work
- Bachmann makes a pitch for Obama supporters (peopl...
- Beware of caucasean terrorists
- Big Mac's causing global warming
- 33% left on the journey to life enrichment
- At least the bears are did not eat the garbage las...
- More animal control opportunities
- When the WI concealed carry law becomes effective ...
- For life enrichment move 10 cords of wood before i...
- Mr. BANANA sent his bear to live with us
- Paper wasps like to watch TWW grill
- Paper wasps like to watch TWW grill
- Riots in Europe spread to WI
- Algore unleashed
- Multi-sensory life enrichment
- More life enrichment
- What the locals are up to -- Ed Who?
- Time to retire them
- Limited Premiums Remaining So Donate Soon
- More Teapartying Warped Warmongering Misinformatio...
- Another crazy Teaparty Warped Warmonger
- The new TWW: Teapartying Warped Warmonger
- Simple Sarah speaks
- The electric Edsel?
- More conspiracies from Washington
- Bear baiting
- ▼ August (38)
- ► 2010 (446)
- ► 2009 (354)
- ► 2008 (274)
- ► 2007 (193)
- ► 2006 (175)