TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Tuesday, April 26, 2016
Sunday, April 17, 2016
Friday, April 15, 2016
Wednesday, April 13, 2016
|Blue spruce coming along|
|White spruce for wildlife corridor by boundary when they get big|
|Mud lake as seen from neighbor's property|
|White spruce in old power coop right of way before they buried the wires|
|Next door neighbor 's place still not fixed|
|Old farm house made it through the winter|
|New construction - sun porch in the shade?|
|Food for dependent bluebirds if they ever show up|
Friday, April 08, 2016
Friday, April 01, 2016
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- And the guns in the bathroom people need their tim...
- They forgot about Bill Clinton
- Cheeseheads for Christ now traumatizing school kid...
- TWW may vote for Donnie the Demagogue after all
- Sunday walk in the woods and fields
- best Internet comment of the day
- Fine but no thanks me important sorry
- Internet thought for the day
- Where is Freud when we need him?
- April Fool's Day Blizzard buries Garbin Moraine wi...
- ▼ April (10)
- ► 2015 (185)
- ► 2014 (143)
- ► 2013 (224)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (389)
- ► 2010 (446)
- ► 2009 (354)
- ► 2008 (274)
- ► 2007 (193)
- ► 2006 (175)