TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Friday, December 04, 2015
what he should have said -- words matter
"If there's a rabid dog running around in your neighborhood, you're probably not going to assume something good about that dog," Carson said during a campaign stop in Alabama. "And you're probably going to put your children out of the way. "
"but" ( a word TWW added) "That doesn't mean that you hate all dogs."
TWW's comment: So why weren't the enlightened liberals who know about nuances and all that stuff smart enough to understand a good analogy rather than being horrified?
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- ► 2016 (137)
- more snow coming on Monday too
- Mrs. TWW's favorite Christmas gift
- A liberal Happy Holidays to you all
- El Nino is creating a PC Holiday Season in the Eas...
- best propaganda of the day goes to.....the Drudge ...
- Tis the season for passing gas
- Buy this gift for Christmas if you want to end the...
- Bring back the Carter years
- Sexist senator badgers lone woman scientist but sh...
- Is TWW trying to create more terrorists?
- excellent anlysis of why Trump gets all the free a...
- some CS (common sense) amidst all the BS?
- here we go again
- Best propaganda of the day from Facebook
- what he should have said -- words matter
- President Obama's minister was right ?
- Double Denier Day (DDD)
- today is giving day
- ▼ December (18)
- ► 2014 (143)
- ► 2013 (224)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (389)
- ► 2010 (446)
- ► 2009 (354)
- ► 2008 (274)
- ► 2007 (193)
- ► 2006 (175)