TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Tuesday, July 14, 2015
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- ► 2016 (137)
- Polygamy is next then marrying your sister cannot ...
- more believe it or not time
- Will Mr. Bloomberg take our beer next? He already ...
- TWW was right
- The little sign on the door says it all
- More problems with immigrants
- TWW may live long enough to see the coming ice age...
- Hillary and now the Republicans may be in big trou...
- Hope and change
- More white privilege
- July 4th walk around looking for independence
- Someone can register two cars so why not two spous...
- Gift idea for Father's Day
- ▼ July (13)
- ► 2014 (143)
- ► 2013 (224)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (389)
- ► 2010 (446)
- ► 2009 (354)
- ► 2008 (274)
- ► 2007 (193)
- ► 2006 (175)