TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Tuesday, July 28, 2015
Monday, July 27, 2015
Friday, July 24, 2015
Monday, July 20, 2015
" "So, Why Should You Care? Black Americans are more than twice as likely as white Americans to be unarmed when killed during police encounters, according The Guardian’s recent analysis of public records and local news reports. ...
Tuesday, July 14, 2015
Saturday, July 11, 2015
"The Earth could be headed for a 'mini ice age' researchers have warned.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3156594/Is-mini-ICE-AGE-way-Scientists-warn-sun-sleep-2020-cause-temperatures-plummet.html#ixzz3fanekLo0
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Friday, July 10, 2015
Monday, July 06, 2015
If you feel guilty and care to donate to assuage your guilt use this button:
Sunday, July 05, 2015
Friday, July 03, 2015
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- ► 2016 (137)
- Polygamy is next then marrying your sister cannot ...
- more believe it or not time
- Will Mr. Bloomberg take our beer next? He already ...
- TWW was right
- The little sign on the door says it all
- More problems with immigrants
- TWW may live long enough to see the coming ice age...
- Hillary and now the Republicans may be in big trou...
- Hope and change
- More white privilege
- July 4th walk around looking for independence
- Someone can register two cars so why not two spous...
- Gift idea for Father's Day
- ▼ July (13)
- ► 2014 (143)
- ► 2013 (224)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (389)
- ► 2010 (446)
- ► 2009 (354)
- ► 2008 (274)
- ► 2007 (193)
- ► 2006 (175)