TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Wednesday, June 03, 2015
more Facebook gossip
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- ► 2016 (137)
- Ant feeder put out to attract them. Well it worked...
- New York state police officer is hero for shooting...
- So when do they stop selling this one too
- What to expect if you visit your doctor about belc...
- Gun users, gun abusers and political views
- Can this propaganda be true? Watch at your own ris...
- The devil made TWW do this
- Newly discovered reason for the 'liberals' to hate...
- more crime news believe it or not (at least for 'l...
- Irony of the day (yesteday)
- Same stuff different decade
- TWW Finally Understands White Privelage
- Where is Emily Post when we need him/her?
- Another example of what is real is not
- finally justice for a selfie taker
- more Facebook gossip
- More wearin' of the orange
- Got privilege?
- The wearing of the orange (please support Bloomber...
- More believe it or not time
- Move over video games; now it's the pills
- can this possibly be true?
- Help support Bloomberg's Bimbos
- ▼ June (23)
- ► 2014 (143)
- ► 2013 (224)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (389)
- ► 2010 (446)
- ► 2009 (354)
- ► 2008 (274)
- ► 2007 (193)
- ► 2006 (175)