TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Friday, March 27, 2015
Who wins and who loses in this latest battle in the culture wars?
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- ► 2016 (137)
- Sunday afternoon trespassing trek
- TWW thought Hillary was inevitable; proves he is s...
- Who wins and who loses in this latest battle in th...
- TWW Factcheck Service Rates This Mostly True
- when Greenpeace talks is it beleivable
- Once a myth is started and people want to believe ...
- St Patrick's Day Feast on a budget
- Bowl given up for adoption
- Northern hemisphere global warming melts last glac...
- Great new gullibility test and it is not even Apri...
- More believe it or not
- Does this mean something about her as a candidate ...
- Another cute freeloader eating our cranberries
- Gullibility test of the week - Tony Robinson lates...
- First and hopefully last walk in the winter woods
- More clear thinking in the gun battle of the cultu...
- Latest storm of the century just beginning
- ▼ March (17)
- ► 2014 (143)
- ► 2013 (224)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (389)
- ► 2010 (446)
- ► 2009 (354)
- ► 2008 (274)
- ► 2007 (193)
- ► 2006 (175)