TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- ► 2016 (137)
- ► 2015 (185)
- Good food, good wine and good friend (especially s...
- True because it is on You tube?
- Change Removal Kit
- Believe it or not time
- Pornography may not be definable but you know it w...
- Bush lied twice
- So what does this mean?
- You missed it; sorry not to have gotten the inform...
- ALERT: New terrorist threat discovered
- first snow storm of the century of the year due to...
- gift idea for Christmas for your kids
- ▼ October (11)
- ► 2013 (224)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (389)
- ► 2010 (446)
- ► 2009 (354)
- ► 2008 (274)
- ► 2007 (193)
- ► 2006 (175)