TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Saturday, April 05, 2014
quote of the day
"MAHER: What do you think about the Mozilla CEO having to step down over his donation to a pro-Proposition 8 group.
The Mozilla -- which I'm wearing right now, by the way. I didn't know what Mozilla was. I saw it on my computer, but -- it's Firefix, right? It's the browser.
So this guy apparently does not want gay people to get married and he had to step down. What do you think of that, the question asks.
FMR. REP. TOM DAVIS (R-VA): Because he gave $1,000 eight years ago and it's come back to haunt him.
CARRIE SHEFFIELD, FORBES: Well, and he gave it when President Obama was still against gay marriage. So, I don't think it's very fair.
MAHER: Good point. Also, I think there is a gay mafia. I think if you cross them, you do get whacked."
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- ► 2016 (137)
- ► 2015 (185)
- Another success story for the signs saying "no gun...
- An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure?
- TACC holds another protest
- It's beginning to look a lot like (next) Christmas...
- Clinton II
- An African American big city police chief said wha...
- 17" of crystalized dihydrogen oxide falls on Haywa...
- Garbin Glacier Receding Rapidly
- Bring back the good old days
- Guess whose coming to dinner
- Gullibility test of the day
- quote of the day
- Happy April Fool's Day
- Gullibility test for the day
- Warm weather blankets Garbin Moraine
- ▼ April (15)
- ► 2013 (224)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (389)
- ► 2010 (446)
- ► 2009 (354)
- ► 2008 (274)
- ► 2007 (193)
- ► 2006 (175)