TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Sunday, July 31, 2011
Friday, July 29, 2011
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Monday, July 25, 2011
Saturday, July 23, 2011
Friday, July 22, 2011
Monday, July 18, 2011
Sunday, July 17, 2011
Friday, July 15, 2011
So now we know the evil burning of coal cause temperatures to rise except when the Chinese do it.
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
|Blueberries are surviving year 1|
|After 8 seasons of unsuccessfully trying to grow stuff the yellows may be the answer|
|The rhubarb will move to north of the house so it will be taken care of better in the fall |
(5 bags of manure lie in waiting for the move)
|This one may not make it. Something ate all of the rhubarb down and this one may have had too much damage.|
The rest came back.
Saturday, July 09, 2011
Friday, July 08, 2011
Wednesday, July 06, 2011
Sunday, July 03, 2011
The saw looks something like this one but with yellow handles:
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- ► 2016 (137)
- ► 2015 (185)
- ► 2014 (143)
- ► 2013 (224)
- ► 2012 (392)
- Quote for the day from a story about Moodys (the r...
- TWW's trip to Roseville
- Sometimes it is easier to destroy the planet than ...
- What is it?
- BNFs and video games
- See if you agree with the right wingers
- Good weather for chile in the solar cooker
- Will Michele Bachman have supporters doing this to...
- Too foggy to use solar cooker in spite of heat
- New life enrichment venture
- Notice to all three loyal viewers
- It does not get much better than this
- Definitions of New Blog Direction
- Stuff growing
- Build it and they will come
- Slab work
- Once again proof humans cause warming
- Finally some proof talk radio causes violence
- Watching the sealer dry for life enrichment
- Chain saw accident
- TWW's car turns 10
- ▼ July (21)
- ► 2010 (446)
- ► 2009 (354)
- ► 2008 (274)
- ► 2007 (193)
- ► 2006 (175)