TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Thursday, September 30, 2010
update 10/02: the link above is to a new video not the original . Someone got a copy and put comments on it.
This video was created by this group: http://www.1010global.org/
You would think this video was a satire on how intolerant the global warming crowd is but it seems real. Well, maybe it was a joke or satire on themselves.
update from the 10 10 10 website:
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Monday, September 27, 2010
source: Daily Telegraph story
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Beware of recycling things.
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Thursday, September 16, 2010
I've been to the embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all, they asked me to wait for 3 weeks but i can't wait till then. my flight leaves in less than few hours from now and am are having problems settling the hotel bills.
The hotel manager won't let me leave until i settle the hotel bills,am freaked out at the moment you can speak to the hotel manager+447024094501 you can wire the money to me through western union all you need is Name on my passport and location below.
Name: xx xx xx xxxxxxx
Location:10,Tooley Street, London SE1 2BY, England.
I'll refund your cash as soon as i get home.
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Monday, September 13, 2010
Sunday, September 12, 2010
It was a good summer for the wood pile too. It just kept sitting there instead of shrinking.
Friday, September 10, 2010
Wednesday, September 08, 2010
Tuesday, September 07, 2010
Monday, September 06, 2010
Last night the TWWs ate at Famous Wayne's Rib Shack. Famous Wayne's is located about one-half mile north of Garbin Moraine on a beautiful lake that does not have water anymore. Above are some George (named after the bouncer) bag's with smoked ribs and some smoked venison roast. The TWWs recommend the joint.
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- ► 2016 (137)
- ► 2015 (185)
- ► 2014 (143)
- ► 2013 (224)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (389)
- Believe or die
- Latest premium gift to be sent on Friday
- When you find a flaw make it a feature
- More who should we believe time
- Another music link
- When you run out of ideas on this blog try music
- Global conspiracy now includes global cooling
- Fall, fog and freezing at Garbin Moraine
- Fall begins
- Finally time to do a bowl
- Do you think the people who did this had read Al G...
- New life enrichment activity
- Where is Humpty-Dumpty when we need him
- Fall life enrichment adventure
- Shoot the males; save the rest
- Help a friend in need
- POTUS does not exist?
- Thanks to the first donor to the cause !!
- Same concept different president -- good holiday g...
- You can now donate to the cause
- TWW on web site
- As the Fall approaches
- Viewers of this blog score better than Facebook us...
- The race to break the record continues as the clou...
- More attempted freeloading
- Borrowed picture of the day
- Two records may fall this year
- New life enrichment experience
- Latest computer projections
- I asked POTUS for help and all we got were these l...
- More rain
- ▼ September (32)
- ► 2009 (354)
- ► 2008 (274)
- ► 2007 (193)
- ► 2006 (175)