TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Friday, July 17, 2009
Gray and cold for this time of year in the Era of Global Warming. We finally know the secret. This is all caused by computers. See the July 13th entry on this guy's blog: http://www.drroyspencer.com/
Here is a picture of how the computers are making it cold:
If you want to know about the science used to justify making your electric rates higher and forcing you to drive a small car where you cannot carry enough stuff to the cabin, this guy's blog is worth your time.
(photo was e-borrowed from Spencer's blog since it will not mean any hits on his blog since nobody reads this one)
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- ► 2016 (137)
- ► 2015 (185)
- ► 2014 (143)
- ► 2013 (224)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (389)
- ► 2010 (446)
- Infrastructure crumbling - blame Bush
- Latest contribution from the neighbors
- Latest embryonic letter to editor
- Addition to the F-W It List
- Two more versions of the same bowl design
- Rhymes with Bucket List
- Eco roof job begun
- Weather at the cabin
- Wrong kind of plumbing snake creates a mess
- TWW now thinks he is a trapper
- joke of the day
- Gray and cold for this time of year in the Era of...
- Fence contest - TWW's family loses
- Another crackpot letter to the editor in the makin...
- Cheaper than college
- Another half-baked, crackpot TWW Commentary on Gov...
- Trails in the woods
- If it has no function then it is art
- Miss Firefly moves to BANANAland today
- Visit by Miss Firefly 1968
- more global warming news
- ▼ July (21)
- ► 2008 (274)
- ► 2007 (193)
- ► 2006 (175)