TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
"Mark-to-market is an accounting methodology of assigning a value to a position held in a financial instrument based on the current market price for the instrument or similar instruments. For example, the final value of a futures contract that expires in 9 months will not be known until it expires. If it is marked to market, for accounting purposes it is assigned the value that it would currently fetch in the open market."
Some people claim this accounting method helped cause the current financial mess but we all know it was caused by greedy people who believed in Mark rather than Conway because they lived in big cities.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Monday, October 27, 2008
But in recent years we've heard about how George Bush costumes are popular for Halloween parties. So next year when Obama is the president will people dress up as Obama for Halloween or will that be considered racist?
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Friday, October 24, 2008
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- ► 2016 (137)
- ► 2015 (185)
- ► 2014 (143)
- ► 2013 (224)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (389)
- ► 2010 (446)
- ► 2009 (354)
- Orange Dinner
- Mr. BANANA's house - Friday
- Mr. BANANA's Habitat for Humanity house - Thursday...
- Mark is out Conway is in
- Tuesday House Status Part 1
- Tuesday House Status - part 2
- Halloween Costumes
- More carbon sequestration while we wait for warm w...
- No pictures due to technical problems
- Mr. BANANA's house day 2 - part 1
- Mr. BANANA's house day 2 - part 2
- Mr. BANANA's house -day 2 - part 3
- Mr.BANANA's new house shows up - part 3
- Mr. BANANA's house shows up - part 2
- MR. BANANA's house shows up - part 1
- Elvis sighting north of the lake
- Napkin holder release 1.0 - implemented in oak
- Joe the plumber before he became famous
- Candy bowl of red oak
- Napkin holder beta release
- Financial statements
- Why would anyone grow Jerusalem artichokes?
- Some fall colors
- Only a day outside for turkeys
- Mr. BANANA's house status
- Waiting for the house shell in the rain
- Salvation is near
- Cabin joins the 1st world
- Fall colors on a cheap camera
- We need to get rid of this pile to order another p...
- Cuting firewood part 2
- Little banded bird released
- Family pics
- ▼ October (33)
- ► 2007 (193)
- ► 2006 (175)