TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- Bad taste award for the day goes to Alien Holsters...
- Remembering Fidel
- Wishful thinking?
- The search for common ground between the left and ...
- Global warming over for 2016
- On the Internet so must be true
- Why the US needs immigrants
- Test over since Fairness Doctrine won't come soon
- Test of Hillary's Internet Fairness Doctrine conti...
- We interrupt this test of the coming Internet Fair...
- The good side of global warming
- Mrs. TWW's new toy
- Der Speigel sagt es gut (not sure if Germans say i...
- ▼ November (14)
- ► 2015 (185)
- ► 2014 (143)
- ► 2013 (224)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (389)
- ► 2010 (446)
- ► 2009 (354)
- ► 2008 (274)
- ► 2007 (193)
- ► 2006 (175)