TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Sunday, November 27, 2016
|Fidel educating a farmer on Communism before executing him.|
Saturday, November 26, 2016
" Trump’s transition team says it is committed to having a press pool, which allows for a small group of reporters to remain stationed near the president to document his movements. The pool was on hand for the assassination of John F. Kennedy and the attempted assassination of Ronald Reagan, and when George W. Bush was on the move on 9/11."
Wednesday, November 23, 2016
"What was seen in this country was a very dangerous development on both sides," Dershowitz explained in an interview on MSNBC. "We are seeing the Republicans move right and the Democrats move hard left. I have to tell you, the only thing the hard left and the hard right have in common, they hate Israel and America."
Maybe the new fascist Administration and Congress could follow the example from the book 1984 where Orwell came up with the idea of Hate Week. It could be in late Summer just like in 1984 just in time for the national political conventions. see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_week
Sunday, November 13, 2016
- The University of Michigan offered its traumatized students coloring books and Play-Doh to calm them. (Are its students in college or kindergarten?)
- The University of Kansas reminded its stressed-out kids that therapy dogs, a regular campus feature, were available.
- Cornell University, an Ivy League school, held a campus-wide “cry-in,” with officials handing out tissues and hot chocolate.
- Tufts University offered its devastated students arts and crafts sessions. (OK, not kindergarten — more like summer camp.)
- At campuses from elite Yale to Connecticut to Iowa and beyond, professors canceled classes and/or exams — either because students asked or because instructors were too distraught to teach."
- source: http://nypost.com/2016/11/11/scenes-from-the-liberal-meltdown/
Thursday, November 10, 2016
Tuesday, November 08, 2016
We interrupt this test of the coming Internet Fairness Doctrine when Hillary rules with an important message
Sunday, November 06, 2016
Saturday, November 05, 2016
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- Bad taste award for the day goes to Alien Holsters...
- Remembering Fidel
- Wishful thinking?
- The search for common ground between the left and ...
- Global warming over for 2016
- On the Internet so must be true
- Why the US needs immigrants
- Test over since Fairness Doctrine won't come soon
- Test of Hillary's Internet Fairness Doctrine conti...
- We interrupt this test of the coming Internet Fair...
- The good side of global warming
- Mrs. TWW's new toy
- Der Speigel sagt es gut (not sure if Germans say i...
- ▼ November (14)
- ► 2015 (185)
- ► 2014 (143)
- ► 2013 (224)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (389)
- ► 2010 (446)
- ► 2009 (354)
- ► 2008 (274)
- ► 2007 (193)
- ► 2006 (175)