The Warped Woodturner (TWW) is a local artist traveling his artist's journey in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop. 536). TWW's creative calling is to use a wood lathe to make useless objects from locally-sequestered organic carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but do not like that much. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well. His marketing jingle is: “Bowls as simple as their creator”.

Sunday, October 23, 2016

What's the difference?

He said: "  “Every woman lied when they came forward to hurt my campaign,” Trump said in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. “Total fabrication. The events never happened. Never. All of these liars will be sued after the election is over.”
“But a simple phone call placed to the biggest newspapers or television networks gets them wall-to-wall coverage with virtually no fact-checking whatsoever,” Trump said. "

She (the woman who said Bill Clinton raped her) said: "  “And that startled me. And I knew I had to get out of there. Well, just as he moved here comes Hillary straight for me. And she gets to me and she starts saying, ‘I just want to thank you for everything you are doing for Bill’s campaign. And it’s so nice to meet you.’ And all of these things.
“So I just nodded and I told my friend, ‘Let’s go.’ And I thought somebody from behind had grabbed a hold of my arm. But it was her. She grabbed a hold of my arm and my hand and she pulls me into her. And she says with this very angry look on her face, which had been so pleasant seconds before. And in a low voice, says, ‘Do you understand? Everything that you do.’ And that frightened me.” "
TWW Rant:  Trump suing his accusers means a court decides. Any hope this will prevent other women from getting their moment in the spotlight in the future? Well, if one thinks this will prevent women from speaking out when they are victims then it is time to wonder if Hillary was doing the same thing. Can you tell the difference? 

No comments:

Past posts you fortunately may have missed

Garbin Monraine Foundation Pledge Week Donor Levels

Donation Levels

It's All About Me

My photo
Reading this area shows you have voyeuristic tendencies.

Weather at the cabin

Please become a follower if you cannot donate