TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Wednesday, September 21, 2016
Wednesday, September 14, 2016
Monday, September 12, 2016
Tuesday, September 06, 2016
Saturday, September 03, 2016
The first part of the image is what the FBI agent who interviewed the first womyn prisident said and the second part is what the presumptive next president signed. Also interesting that she signed the form on the first day of the 22nd month of the year.
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- Cute little new ditty
- Celebrating Diversity in MN - pass the lewdfish
- Halloween is coming early
- No wonders liberals don't go to Liberty University...
- A video for the people in the basket
- can the Clintons hide this one?
- Trivia of the day: did you know presumptive next P...
- Lie of the day or just liberal hypocrisy?
- ▼ September (8)
- ► 2015 (185)
- ► 2014 (143)
- ► 2013 (224)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (389)
- ► 2010 (446)
- ► 2009 (354)
- ► 2008 (274)
- ► 2007 (193)
- ► 2006 (175)