TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Thursday, June 16, 2016
An MCX alone is not sufficient for a massacre
"As survivors cowered in darkened rooms, praying and texting police and relatives, Mateen accessed his Facebook account to search for media reports, using search words such as “Pulse Orlando” and “Shooting.” An FBI source told FoxNews.com he also made 16 phone calls from inside the club after the bloody spree began. Investigators are tracking down each of the recipients of those calls.....
Besides looking for information on himself, Johnson noted Mateen used Facebook to search for information on the jihadist couple behind the Dec. 2 San Bernardino attack, used the search term “Baghdadi Speech,” and scouted for posts by local law enforcement and FBI, Johnson told FoxNews.com."
So how do we ban the glorification of the killers on TV?
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- TWW's dream floor
- Mrs. TWW's floor got laid on Saturday befoe the st...
- Saturday night storm just east of GM
- on making the undefinable go away
- Just when you think they are out of odd things we ...
- Great way to stick it to the Islamists
- Finally something rational about guns
- An MCX alone is not sufficient for a massacre
- Irony of the day
- With every tragedy comes people saying dumb stuff
- Want to become famous? Kill a bunch of people
- Trump explained -- finally
- Hispanic Preservationists for Trump arising?
- Will Hillary make history as ...
- Home improvement tip of the day
- Now you don't need to hold your nose when you vote...
- Another book to read on rainy days (lots of them l...
- Bad news for psychology majors
- ▼ June (18)
- ► 2015 (185)
- ► 2014 (143)
- ► 2013 (224)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (389)
- ► 2010 (446)
- ► 2009 (354)
- ► 2008 (274)
- ► 2007 (193)
- ► 2006 (175)