TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Sunday, February 21, 2016
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- Another PR problem for the followers of Islam (the...
- Hillary has a great idea
- Idea for the 4th of July Weekend menu at the cabin...
- Another reason to vote for Bernie
- Beware of invasive species at the family cabin
- Americans win the Birkie and Trumpf claims it was ...
- Mr. Pope - Tear down this wall
- Great video on why liberal women can't find husban...
- Mrs. TW's new shower ready to use. Now what do we ...
- February 5th: A new national holiday coming?
- 'they' are trying to stop Mein Trumpf by any means...
- watch the politicians try to make this illegal
- ▼ February (12)
- ► 2015 (185)
- ► 2014 (143)
- ► 2013 (224)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (389)
- ► 2010 (446)
- ► 2009 (354)
- ► 2008 (274)
- ► 2007 (193)
- ► 2006 (175)