TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Tuesday, November 10, 2015
white privelege not in Missouri but rather in Yale - can you tell the difference?
This is talking about the student reaction to an e-mail about Halloween costumes but sure sounds similar to the student demands in MO. The only difference is some of the students in Missouri were actually victims but what difference should reality make to the elite college students.
Read the entire article in the Atlantic: http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/11/the-new-intolerance-of-student-activism-at-yale/414810/
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- ► 2016 (137)
- enough is enough (defined as what?) -- soapbox of ...
- political thought for the day
- best propaganda of the day
- mystery solved
- One thing Hillary does not have to worry about
- Question: what is the cure for Trumpf?
- more believe it or not
- white privelege not in Missouri but rather in Yale...
- More where does truth lie? (copied from Carson's F...
- TWW acknowledges his white male privilege but refu...
- Best scam of the day uncovered -- did you fall for...
- Great news for gun makers -- as heard on CBS
- Whats next? Global warming deniers will be called ...
- "Go ahead and make my day" - Dirty Hillary
- Best propaganda of the day
- ▼ November (15)
- ► 2014 (143)
- ► 2013 (224)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (389)
- ► 2010 (446)
- ► 2009 (354)
- ► 2008 (274)
- ► 2007 (193)
- ► 2006 (175)