TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Saturday, August 29, 2015
A TV first?
Well it was on right wing Fox News so that may explain it. Usually you see reporters exploiting the grief of relatives who say the country needs more gun control without having much of an idea what they are talking about.
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- ► 2016 (137)
- A TV first?
- Another tragedy more dumb comments
- Mrs. TWW's new Viking chairs paint job
- Latest adventures in freeloading
- Hawk with brown tail on the railing down to the pa...
- You need to be Superman to change a Reeves drive o...
- Beer, cheese and now pot for WI
- dog days of summer?
- Proof that the black population will vote for Dona...
- The truth comes out?
- Hindsight is 20 20
- No progress since last blog entry last Tuesday
- ▼ August (12)
- ► 2014 (143)
- ► 2013 (224)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (389)
- ► 2010 (446)
- ► 2009 (354)
- ► 2008 (274)
- ► 2007 (193)
- ► 2006 (175)