TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- ► 2016 (137)
- Is the Ferguson Effect real? and who loses?
- Zombology: the new believe it or not truth
- 97% of what?
- Crime Wave Strikes Garbin Moraine
- New season for hunting up on Garbin Moraine Coming...
- Quote of the day
- No title needed
- Tolerance test
- Inexpensive Father'sDay Gift
- Last morning fire of the year unless the climate c...
- OK, OK TWW is only half perfect (Mrs. TWW thinks ...
- More can you believe people really say this stuff
- One more reason not to flip the bird
- Great Father's Day Gift Idea
- more believe it or not time
- Finally some rational discussion of a touchy subje...
- Blame the victim time again?
- Now it is the war on men (at least some of them)
- more believe it or not
- A sign of homophobia coming back to Hayward?
- latest electronic lynch mob news?
- So can a lynch mob be led by a prosecutor ?
- ▼ May (22)
- ► 2014 (143)
- ► 2013 (224)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (389)
- ► 2010 (446)
- ► 2009 (354)
- ► 2008 (274)
- ► 2007 (193)
- ► 2006 (175)