TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Thursday, January 22, 2015
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- ► 2016 (137)
- Prepper/Survivalist popper goes live
- Garbin Moraine Foundation First Ever Best Instruct...
- Another one of TWW's heroes bites the dust
- need to get a part for the stove
- Bowls in finishing stages ready for customers
- Believe it or not time
- not much going on to report on
- Why men should never wear pink hoodies
- latest snow pictures
- TWW has psychopathology??
- more believe it or not
- Reverse Santa Anonymous
- ObamaCoaster solves most known problems with Medic...
- Latest global warming news
- ▼ January (14)
- ► 2014 (143)
- ► 2013 (224)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (389)
- ► 2010 (446)
- ► 2009 (354)
- ► 2008 (274)
- ► 2007 (193)
- ► 2006 (175)