TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Tuesday, November 25, 2014
Two bowl series
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- ► 2016 (137)
- ► 2015 (185)
- It seems like the news story TWW has been hearing ...
- sound of the day
- Winter wonderland or a long winter to come?
- Link of the week - free speech I mean stuff at its...
- Quote for the day
- Two bowl series
- Who says there is no equal opportunity in Ferguson...
- Should he be punished ? Another woman accuses Bill...
- Quote of the day
- Is she for real or paranoid?
- Gullibility test
- 2nd (?) storm of the century of the year
- What ever happened to fairness in this country?
- TWW's election commentary
- Latest spy work a failure
- Famous Dave's just got more famous
- Latest in negative advertising
- only one day until people can vote guilt-free
- ▼ November (19)
- ► 2013 (224)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (389)
- ► 2010 (446)
- ► 2009 (354)
- ► 2008 (274)
- ► 2007 (193)
- ► 2006 (175)