TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- ► 2016 (137)
- ► 2015 (185)
- Spring finally arrives with nice weather
- Coming to a town near you?
- More how gullible are you (or how have you been ho...
- Small memorial weekend crowd getting ready to leav...
- Amazing what people do with technology
- The first senile women president?
- National Inquirer say first couple has marital pro...
- Gullibility test for the day
- Spring finally arrives after all the Lake Superior...
- Great Mother's Day present idea
- How can the Democrats link the Republicans to this...
- ▼ May (11)
- ► 2013 (224)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (389)
- ► 2010 (446)
- ► 2009 (354)
- ► 2008 (274)
- ► 2007 (193)
- ► 2006 (175)