|Duct tape only works for so long|
TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- ► 2016 (137)
- ► 2015 (185)
- Another success story for the signs saying "no gun...
- An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure?
- TACC holds another protest
- It's beginning to look a lot like (next) Christmas...
- Clinton II
- An African American big city police chief said wha...
- 17" of crystalized dihydrogen oxide falls on Haywa...
- Garbin Glacier Receding Rapidly
- Bring back the good old days
- Guess whose coming to dinner
- Gullibility test of the day
- quote of the day
- Happy April Fool's Day
- Gullibility test for the day
- Warm weather blankets Garbin Moraine
- ▼ April (15)
- ► 2013 (224)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (389)
- ► 2010 (446)
- ► 2009 (354)
- ► 2008 (274)
- ► 2007 (193)
- ► 2006 (175)