TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Monday, January 20, 2014
Snowshoeing to help save Bambi - volunteers wanted
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- ► 2016 (137)
- ► 2015 (185)
- Dirty minde test
- The copyright police may get TWW but this is impor...
- Garbin warming begins Wednesday
- TWW's dream is to be in a position to be persecute...
- Action pictures on trip to Duluth searching for gl...
- Off to Duluth
- Snowshoeing to help save Bambi - volunteers wanted...
- TWW always wondered why Mrs. TWW said he should no...
- trail cam action pics
- Lewd fish supper
- Climate scare over for now
- 19% and falling (20% says danger)
- A chance for affirmative action voters to undo the...
- Finally it is going to warm up like the climate sc...
- ▼ January (14)
- ► 2013 (224)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (389)
- ► 2010 (446)
- ► 2009 (354)
- ► 2008 (274)
- ► 2007 (193)
- ► 2006 (175)