TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Saturday, December 21, 2013
new item - not one of the censored ones
"But as reported in the Washington Times, the attacker's mission was stopped short by the quick response of an armed deputy sheriff who was working as a resource officer at the school. Upon learning of the threat, the deputy ran from the cafeteria to the library, yelling for people to get down and identifying himself as a deputy sheriff. The horrific incident lasted only a total of 80 seconds and ended with the shooter turning his gun on himself in the library as the deputy was closing in on him.
"We know for a fact that the shooter knew that the deputy was in the immediate area and, while the deputy was containing the shooter, the shooter took his own life," Sheriff Robinson said. Robinson said the deputy's response was "a critical element to the shooter's decision" to kill himself. "
source: the evil NRA website - http://www.nraila.org/news-issues/articles/2013/12/stopped-in-80-seconds-armed-response,-not-gun-control,-halted-school-rampage.aspx so can you pretend they are biased and continue with your current way of thinking. It's a free country as long as your thinking is PC :)
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- ► 2016 (137)
- ► 2015 (185)
- ► 2014 (143)
- The year of global cooling hopefully is over; happ...
- If you are lost roll down the windows and you will...
- Ringless in Rochester
- Once again BO divides the people?
- Holidays remind one of family so a few pics
- Snowshoe Trail Fees Waived Due to Conditions
- Solar garage heater helps prevent climate change
- Bat out; tree in
- new item - not one of the censored ones
- Advice for parents of the day
- More snow and 20 derees
- Out of town Sunday and Monday
- Quote of the day
- Astronaut in a tree on Garbin Moraine
- Favorite disclaimer of the day
- Reverse knockout game?
- More proof of climate change (the next ice age tha...
- More proof of climate change
- It doesn't exist but there is money to be made fro...
- 2nd storm of the century for the season buries Gar...
- ▼ December (20)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (389)
- ► 2010 (446)
- ► 2009 (354)
- ► 2008 (274)
- ► 2007 (193)
- ► 2006 (175)