TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Friday, December 06, 2013
More proof of climate change
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- ► 2016 (137)
- ► 2015 (185)
- ► 2014 (143)
- The year of global cooling hopefully is over; happ...
- If you are lost roll down the windows and you will...
- Ringless in Rochester
- Once again BO divides the people?
- Holidays remind one of family so a few pics
- Snowshoe Trail Fees Waived Due to Conditions
- Solar garage heater helps prevent climate change
- Bat out; tree in
- new item - not one of the censored ones
- Advice for parents of the day
- More snow and 20 derees
- Out of town Sunday and Monday
- Quote of the day
- Astronaut in a tree on Garbin Moraine
- Favorite disclaimer of the day
- Reverse knockout game?
- More proof of climate change (the next ice age tha...
- More proof of climate change
- It doesn't exist but there is money to be made fro...
- 2nd storm of the century for the season buries Gar...
- ▼ December (20)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (389)
- ► 2010 (446)
- ► 2009 (354)
- ► 2008 (274)
- ► 2007 (193)
- ► 2006 (175)