TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Monday, November 25, 2013
Good news: global cooling will not happen this time
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- ► 2016 (137)
- ► 2015 (185)
- ► 2014 (143)
- TWW is not the only one with vertigo problems it a...
- Good news: global cooling will not happen this tim...
- no more pictures on the blog for a while
- Chile today and -6 tonight and even colder if you ...
- More fun and games
- Need healthcare -- new site tells you how
- Sunday is BIG game day
- A taste of common sense
- TWW loves Obamacare....I mean Medicare
- Why wasn't it this easy to get l---d when TWW was ...
- Spring is coming early this year
- More blaming it on the contractors
- Latest storm of the century buries Garbin Moraine
- Quote of the day from the winner of the Nobel peac...
- Beware of full stepping on the way up from King Tu...
- ▼ November (15)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (389)
- ► 2010 (446)
- ► 2009 (354)
- ► 2008 (274)
- ► 2007 (193)
- ► 2006 (175)