TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Monday, October 07, 2013
Mrs. TWW's new phone bath
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- ► 2016 (137)
- ► 2015 (185)
- ► 2014 (143)
- Halloween fog of the century covers Garbin Moraine...
- happy halloween
- quote for the day or is it for the rest of BO's te...
- What TWW wants for Christmas
- Ted Cruze joke -- actually an old joke relevent to...
- Exciting trip home from bulk food store down south...
- Out looking for proof of global warming but only f...
- First storm of the century of the year buries Garb...
- Fall starting to fade away
- ya gotta read this
- keeping JAJA the Elder happy
- Help BO feel your pain
- Finally some relief for the access road
- Another big thank you to our patrons
- Mrs. TWW's new phone bath
- JAJA the Elder comes up for a visit
- Leaves starting to turn
- Fuel for the firebug in the works
- TWW has not been ignoring you
- Health care reform and Garbin Moraine frequently a...
- ▼ October (20)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (389)
- ► 2010 (446)
- ► 2009 (354)
- ► 2008 (274)
- ► 2007 (193)
- ► 2006 (175)