TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Friday, September 27, 2013
One bad apple spoils the lot?
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- ► 2016 (137)
- ► 2015 (185)
- ► 2014 (143)
- After they shut down the government they will decl...
- Unfortunate irony of the week
- One bad apple spoils the lot?
- Another season of successful freeloading
- Bi Bi Hillary? (probably not since men just don't ...
- Foggy Monday morning
- Have you been getting any lately? BO wants to kno...
- Life enrichment through consumption
- New wall needs a top then life enrichment will fol...
- We don't want to be thought of as racist so we don...
- Time to feel sorry for liberals?
- Thanks Marisa
- Webcam pics of annual sporting clays event
- ▼ September (13)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (389)
- ► 2010 (446)
- ► 2009 (354)
- ► 2008 (274)
- ► 2007 (193)
- ► 2006 (175)