TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Sunday, June 23, 2013
"Trayvon Martin Trial Jury Selection"
Saturday, June 22, 2013
Friday, June 21, 2013
Thursday, June 20, 2013
"The legislation requires people who volunteer for mental health treatment to give up their gun rights. Mental health professionals want Gov. Rick Scott to veto the legislation."
Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Saturday, June 15, 2013
Friday, June 14, 2013
"NEW YORK (CNNMoney)
The past 12 months have been bad for gun violence, but good for Smith & Wesson."
Thursday, June 13, 2013
Monday, June 10, 2013
Sunday, June 09, 2013
Thursday, June 06, 2013
The US government Selective Service web site currently says: "ATTENTION Even though the Secretary of Defense has decided to allow women in combat jobs, the law has not been changed to include this. Consequently, only men are currently required to register by law with Selective Service during ages 18 thru 25. Women still do not register. (January 24, 2013)"
This is one of the last blatant examples of gender disrcimation in the law around. Do you think the womyn's groups will ever work to change it?
Wednesday, June 05, 2013
" Circuit Judge Debra Nelson's ruling says attorneys in the case are to refer to jurors by number, not name, during jury selection, which begins Monday in Sanford. Writes Nelson: "This is to be done in order to protect the prospective jurors from harassment and pressure from the public at large." "source: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/trayvon-martin/os-george-zimmerman-trial-jurors-ruling-20130605,0,5478146.story
Note: the judge does not mention what happens to the jurors once they decide their verdict.
Monday, June 03, 2013
"Jose Baez, lead defense attorney for Casey Anthony, who was acquitted of murder, said he doesn't believe the prosecution can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Zimmerman's story isn't true.
"The state is going to have a hard time refuting the claim of self defense- that's where the case can easily be won by the defense," Baez said. "The state not only has to put forward their evidence, they have to exclude every reasonable hypothesis of innocence and do so beyond a reasonable doubt - I don't think they can." " source: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57587259-504083/george-zimmerman-trial-experts-say-self-defense-claim-could-be-tough-to-refute-in-trayvon-martin-killing/
Try convincing all of the people who believe what they see on TV of what was said above being the way our legal system works. Where is Rodney King asking why don't we all just get along? (He is deceased also we think).
Sunday, June 02, 2013
- An innocent, happy go lucky (note racial stereotype here) youngster who was profiled (whatever that means) and gunned down by a wannabee cop turned neighborhood watch leader or
- Was is an overweight, out of shape office worker defending himself against an athletic teenager who was having trouble in school, sent to live with his father and who 'lost it' because of all the people bugging him and attacked one of his tormenters?
Here is a little tidbit you may not have heard:
"Wesley White, a lawyer and former co-worker of de la Rionda, testified Tuesday that the office's information technology director had found three photos plus some deleted text messages from Trayvon's cell phone and given them to de la Rionda.
Saturday, June 01, 2013
Yesterday TWW was helping a guy from the electric coop plan the route of the underground power line through his property. They are replacing the existing poles since trees fall on them and turn off the power.
TWW was walking ahead of the coop guy and looking over his shoulder to talk and then looked where he was walking and noticed some orange/brown junk on the ground in his path about two steps ahead. A close look showed it was a fawn whose mother left him there as a protest just like the anti-gun and anti-abortion protesters use their kids. The protest did not work. TWW and the coop guy moved the route over a foot and it will miss the fawn. ('sorry. no photos available)
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- ► 2016 (137)
- ► 2015 (185)
- ► 2014 (143)
- A little porn for your morn
- Action pics of goings on at Garbin Moraine lately
- OK Liberals at the Huffington Post: who is on tria...
- Helping to save the planet
- More gun violence victims?
- Liberals against a common sense gun control measur...
- Today's message from the Anti-Christian Liberals U...
- More t-shirt control news
- The next IRS/Benghazi/NSA/Obama scandal coming?
- Question for the day
- Remember when we complained about 'them' not havin...
- Need a job? Try the CIA - they will hire anyone
- Planting day followed by a rainy day again
- The Zmonster's side of the story -- we report you ...
- Time for a crackpot letter to the editor
- More news about the worst job in the world
- another global cooling June pic
- More trouble brewing thanks to TV?
- Want jury duty?
- It used to be warm in June. Has the climate change...
- Environmentalists protesting on Garbin Moraine
- Justice from Mother Nature?
- Justice from Mother Nature?
- ▼ June (23)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (389)
- ► 2010 (446)
- ► 2009 (354)
- ► 2008 (274)
- ► 2007 (193)
- ► 2006 (175)