TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Wednesday, May 29, 2013
Monday, May 27, 2013
Sunday, May 26, 2013
Thursday, May 23, 2013
"Sweden riots spread to south of capital"
Sunday, May 19, 2013
Friday, May 17, 2013
Monday, May 13, 2013
Another kind of gun control
Instead of doomed legislation, focus police and social services on 'hot' groups and places"
Sunday, May 12, 2013
Wednesday, May 08, 2013
TWW was too slow to figure out what she meant at the time. The BO PR apparatus hid what really happened from the American people so BO could get reelected so at the time she was speaking it really did not matter anymore.
Tuesday, May 07, 2013
This oak calabash bowl looks nice but it is getting a crack in it. Buy it soon so you can give it so someone you don't like and it will crack on them so they will be disappointed.
Monday, May 06, 2013
Saturday, May 04, 2013
|Looking south from the public access (two ducks barely visible)|
|Looking across the lake from the public access|
|Looking north from the public access|
|Road to the landing|
Friday, May 03, 2013
Thursday, May 02, 2013
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- ► 2016 (137)
- ► 2015 (185)
- ► 2014 (143)
- Republican war on womyn goes on
- Brew Recommendation by a Redneck from Rochester
- More lessons in victimology
- Thought for the day
- bird pictures
- TWW chickens out
- Action summary of late
- Notice how the extremists on both sides don't brin...
- Latest action pictures were put on Facebook
- " "HILLARY CLINTON, FORMER SECRETARY OF STATE: Wit...
- New bowl you can buy to give to someone you don't ...
- Mrs. TWW's 31st anniversary presents
- A novel approach to get yourself reassigned if you...
- Fishing opener for May 4th 2013 in the days of cli...
- So why doesn't this apply to Canada also?
- Snow day question
- Doctoring in Duluth
- ▼ May (17)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (389)
- ► 2010 (446)
- ► 2009 (354)
- ► 2008 (274)
- ► 2007 (193)
- ► 2006 (175)