|See what happens if you work for Obama too long. |
She looked much nicer 4 years ago.
TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- ► 2016 (137)
- ► 2015 (185)
- ► 2014 (143)
- ► 2013 (224)
- Will she run in 2016?
- Bovine scatology even from Big Bird ?
- Justice works in strange ways
- Skunk watch day 9
- Oktoberfest II
- The war on womyn in disguise?
- Move over empty chair
- skunk watch - day 7
- Skunk watch - Day 6 (Day 5 was negative)
- The October Surprise?
- Skunk watch - Day 4
- Bows to foreign leaders/looks down on us (in Ameri...
- Skunk watch day 3
- Skunk watch day 2
- War on womyn continues
- Striped black cat part 2
- Trail cam hunting action
- New edition to the family
- More webcam action
- At last a bit of progress
- Bad marketing
- A victory in the war against womyn (good guys won)...
- Helping the 47% to vote
- Pollvine scatology continues
- "University of Colorado prediction model points to...
- Life enrichment through spending money
- Build it and they will come and tear it down and t...
- Life enrichment through mulch (done by someone els...
- Propaganda or scandalous?
- Vote for Romney like your male parts depend on it?...
- Holiday gift for liberal husbands like Bill Clinto...
- Now here is a good Christmas present idea for your...
- Will there be even a peep of criticism?
- More pollvine scatology
- ▼ October (34)
- ► 2011 (389)
- ► 2010 (446)
- ► 2009 (354)
- ► 2008 (274)
- ► 2007 (193)
- ► 2006 (175)