TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Thursday, June 28, 2012
MN environmentalists have a way to put their money where their mouths are
pasted from Xcel web page:
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- ► 2016 (137)
- ► 2015 (185)
- ► 2014 (143)
- ► 2013 (224)
- Fences make good neighbors
- New professional in the area
- Link of the day - why do people need to take sides...
- MN environmentalists have a way to put their money...
- If you applied Paul Ryan's budget to ants
- Great money making opportunity in hard times
- Latest guest visitor
- Cleaning up after the flood
- Progress on life enrichment projects
- the godfather has spoken
- Lost and Found or a donation?
- Famous couple visits Garbin Moraine for Lutheran B...
- Latest storm results
- Finally some good multiculturalism news
- Entertainment on a boring rainy day
- TWW abducted by a UFO on Friday night
- More believe it or not time
- Leaving town or a few days to avoid bad weather
- Now the war against the pigs
- Creative Urination Site
- Bovine Scatology of the day
- Excitement for the week
- Technical problems prevent documentation
- Cute little @#^@$%^ getting ready to eat Mrs. TWW'...
- The war against brush - latest battle
- ▼ June (25)
- ► 2011 (389)
- ► 2010 (446)
- ► 2009 (354)
- ► 2008 (274)
- ► 2007 (193)
- ► 2006 (175)