TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Friday, June 29, 2012
" Let The Light OF Truth Shine!!! Let's show our support for George Zimmerman and Light a Candle for him at 9:30 on June 29th. The time of his bond hearing. Doing so we are praying for a great day tomorrow and Geoge to be freed from jail so he can help his amazing lawyer Mr. Mark Omara prepare for the next steps taken to prove his innocence!!"
Thursday, June 28, 2012
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
"On March 8, Andres Garcia, 44, of Paterson, a convicted robber wanted for a parole violation, was fleeing police after a shoplifting incident in the mall. He grabbed Ellen Shane by her hair, pulled her away from her husband, held a knife to her throat and dragged her to the Sears store."
Sunday, June 24, 2012
Saturday, June 23, 2012
He can say this since he does not depend on government welfare to support him.
Friday, June 22, 2012
Here is the news story (note: the story did not use their real names): http://www.haywardwi.com/blogs/article_7ce11316-bafd-11e1-8ac0-0019bb2963f4.html
Here is the spread:
|Wild Willy the Loon watched over things from his corner|
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
|3" of unmowed grass and weeds but only 1" of new rain|
(3.5" was in gauge last week) --
the rain did not make it west of Duluth
|Mrs. TWW's raised hostas bed section #1 delayed by weather|
|Latest freeloader to visit seen above. |
Also, the cute little bear was on the boardwalk
walking up to the house last night to get a free handout from
Mrs. TWW but ran away when he saw TWW at the door.
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Monday, June 18, 2012
Friday, June 15, 2012
|Not much else happening other than little bear walking by bedroom window. |
Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2012/06/05/MN9Q1OT281.DTL#ixzz1xaAIKCJB
(more good press for the gun lobby)
Friday, June 08, 2012
Wednesday, June 06, 2012
Monday, June 04, 2012
Sunday, June 03, 2012
|Sneaking up on the flower bed|
|Trying to escape by running up the rock wall before giving up|
|Starting to plan escape|
|Trying to explain how he was lost before running off|
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- ► 2016 (137)
- ► 2015 (185)
- ► 2014 (143)
- ► 2013 (224)
- Fences make good neighbors
- New professional in the area
- Link of the day - why do people need to take sides...
- MN environmentalists have a way to put their money...
- If you applied Paul Ryan's budget to ants
- Great money making opportunity in hard times
- Latest guest visitor
- Cleaning up after the flood
- Progress on life enrichment projects
- the godfather has spoken
- Lost and Found or a donation?
- Famous couple visits Garbin Moraine for Lutheran B...
- Latest storm results
- Finally some good multiculturalism news
- Entertainment on a boring rainy day
- TWW abducted by a UFO on Friday night
- More believe it or not time
- Leaving town or a few days to avoid bad weather
- Now the war against the pigs
- Creative Urination Site
- Bovine Scatology of the day
- Excitement for the week
- Technical problems prevent documentation
- Cute little @#^@$%^ getting ready to eat Mrs. TWW'...
- The war against brush - latest battle
- ▼ June (25)
- ► 2011 (389)
- ► 2010 (446)
- ► 2009 (354)
- ► 2008 (274)
- ► 2007 (193)
- ► 2006 (175)