TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Thursday, May 10, 2012
Latest crackpot letter to the editor
Now that we are well on the way to recalling Walker caring people must be wondering how they can start paying their fair share of taxes. People know the rich will pay more in the future but they also know the rich still won't pay enough to take care of all the needs this state has. We all need to do our fair share. If you want you can just write a check to your favorite part of government but that may take some work in finding exactly who to send the check to. There is a much simpler way. Talk to your employer and have them change your withholding to as much as you think is your fair share. Then you can tell your friends how you are doing your share. The beauty of this approach is when you file your state taxes next year you will get a big refund and then you can tell all your friends how big your refund was. So take action now and be sure to vote in June. Wisconsin can't wait to pay more taxes.
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- ► 2016 (137)
- ► 2015 (185)
- ► 2014 (143)
- ► 2013 (224)
- War against victims news
- Latest war on womyn news
- 30th adversity gathering
- Oddities never cease
- TWW stumped: who is the war between?
- You know summer is near
- The solution to gay marriage controversy
- Local news
- Respect Obama or you flunk my class
- How could TWW have missed this one
- Things growing and getting rain (finally)
- Ready. Aim. Fire!
- New Hunting Season on dronebirds
- Finally some child porn in this blog
- More exciting trailcam action
- When will these topics ever end? - now it is the w...
- The war against something -- but what is it agains...
- Latest crackpot letter to the editor
- Summer coming along with the war between womyn and...
- Quote of the day
- Guess who is moving under the patio?
- Darwin was wrong
- Forget about donating to famous people; donate to ...
- Quote of the rainy day
- ▼ May (24)
- ► 2011 (389)
- ► 2010 (446)
- ► 2009 (354)
- ► 2008 (274)
- ► 2007 (193)
- ► 2006 (175)