TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Tuesday, May 22, 2012
How could TWW have missed this one
Here is a propaganda movie:
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- ► 2016 (137)
- ► 2015 (185)
- ► 2014 (143)
- ► 2013 (224)
- War against victims news
- Latest war on womyn news
- 30th adversity gathering
- Oddities never cease
- TWW stumped: who is the war between?
- You know summer is near
- The solution to gay marriage controversy
- Local news
- Respect Obama or you flunk my class
- How could TWW have missed this one
- Things growing and getting rain (finally)
- Ready. Aim. Fire!
- New Hunting Season on dronebirds
- Finally some child porn in this blog
- More exciting trailcam action
- When will these topics ever end? - now it is the w...
- The war against something -- but what is it agains...
- Latest crackpot letter to the editor
- Summer coming along with the war between womyn and...
- Quote of the day
- Guess who is moving under the patio?
- Darwin was wrong
- Forget about donating to famous people; donate to ...
- Quote of the rainy day
- ▼ May (24)
- ► 2011 (389)
- ► 2010 (446)
- ► 2009 (354)
- ► 2008 (274)
- ► 2007 (193)
- ► 2006 (175)