TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Saturday, April 28, 2012
Lapple Lane restoration project
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- ► 2016 (137)
- ► 2015 (185)
- ► 2014 (143)
- ► 2013 (224)
- Guess who is coming for dinner today?
- Now its a fake war against the American people?
- Now its the war on Christians led by a casualty of...
- Vandals at work
- Obama in '12; Zimmerman in '16 ?
- Lapple Lane restoration project
- Time to forget about the Martin case
- They are watching you
- A reward available for finding a banded bowl
- When Google rules the world
- Ganster-era pillar on access road
- Guess who's coming to dinner
- Bear-Be-Gone Worked This Time
- Still, waiting for FEMA to arrive with money
- People at Garbin Moraine struggle to cope with aft...
- Latest storm of the century
- The Erection Brothers help TWW get it up in the ai...
- Where is the truth when the liberals need it?
- Pitiful pine platters
- Minneapolis vs. Florida Tragedies Not Explained
- Why is TWW still talking about the war on womyn?
- Adventures in freeloading?
- Stats for the day -- Whose killing who or is is wh...
- Just in time for the next election
- Is there peace in sight?
- TWW waiting for the media to start saying 'white I...
- Peace and love on Easter
- Have you heard any outrage on this one?
- More stand your ground news
- Finally some justice in the Florida mess
- Homeless birds need your help
- Ods and ends
- ▼ April (32)
- ► 2011 (389)
- ► 2010 (446)
- ► 2009 (354)
- ► 2008 (274)
- ► 2007 (193)
- ► 2006 (175)