|Cement truck scat|
TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Sunday, June 26, 2011
Saturday, June 25, 2011
source of products: http://www.concealedcarryassociation.com/support.php
But then if you want to protect yourself without going through all the hassle of carrying a gun around these caps, shirts and bumper stickers sound like a cheaper alternative. (Don't blame TWW if the cops stop you and ask to see your carry permit);
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Monday, June 20, 2011
Friday, June 17, 2011
Saturday, June 11, 2011
The question #2 for the day is why do people who hate her even care unless they secretly admire her for some odd reason. Are they jealous since they did not know Paul R was warning the British? They are helping her get richer.
Question for the day: Did the people trying to get -- I mean vet Sarah Palin ever bother to do the same for the inexperienced community organizer who later became president?
Wednesday, June 08, 2011
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- ► 2016 (137)
- ► 2015 (185)
- ► 2014 (143)
- ► 2013 (224)
- ► 2012 (392)
- Life enrichment through mud
- More life enrichment projects
- A new meaning to the term flashing
- Welfare client brings offspring around in search o...
- Question for the day
- Latest life enrichment activity - watching Mr. BAN...
- More global warming news - June 22nd 2011
- Algore now says womyn will save us from climate ch...
- Measure twice; cut one
- Piss on it?
- Another right wing conspiracy?
- More dirt
- Summer at GM
- So is Palin still stupid when she is more right th...
- Question for the day
- Clouds clearing a little; possible frost tonight
- Cold and gray at GM
- Jo paints the fence (we mean chairs)
- Finally a product that expresses what this blog is...
- The orifice (guess which one) speaks again
- If you show me yours; I'll show you mine
- Quote of day
- Tom Sawyer and the chairs
- Saturday life enrichment
- Sunny day
- ▼ June (26)
- ► 2010 (446)
- ► 2009 (354)
- ► 2008 (274)
- ► 2007 (193)
- ► 2006 (175)