TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Saturday, December 31, 2011
Question for the end of the year: Why should the reporters change from what they did in 2008 as they helped to create the first affirmative action president (affirmative action's bad side is people getting a job because of being in a protected group instead of ability or accomplishments).
Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Tuesday, December 27, 2011
Monday, December 26, 2011
Several relatives had asked how they could get into Garbin Moraine Manor when TWW and his wife are not home so we thought we'd reveal the information here in case they need to use the bathroom or whatever other reason they come up with.
- First retrieve the key. It is hanging from a nail under the seat in the outhouse. Reach into the hole and feel around until you find it.
- Next, wipe it off if needed, bring it over to the manor and insert it into the keyhole and turn. Be sure to get it into the right hole.
- Study the keypad above.
- If the alarm is set (status = 'away' (3)) then you need to get the status to 'home' (1) before the alarm goes off.
- You do this by entering '1' to set the status then the secret code '6969'. If you are successful you will hear a beep. If not keep entering '16969' over and over again until it works.
- If the alarm goes off just keep entering the code until the keypad takes the code. Sometimes you need to do this several times before it works.
- If the phone rings answer it. It may be the security company checking. They will ask for the secret codeword. We use 'screwyou' as our codeword. If they tell you this is not the correct codeword keep repeating 'screwyou' over and over. The alarm company is in Pakistan and some of the customer service people do not speak good English.
- If by chance the alarm company sends the sheriff out and they get there before you leave tell them the code word also. Eventually you will find someone who knows what is going on and you will get the alarm shut off.
TWW once read a book that said in general people with liberal values believed society should fix all the bad in the world but other people should be the ones that have to pay for doing so. Well the liberal's dreams have come true as long as it has not effected their own credit cards.
" 'Anonymous' hacks thousands of credit card numbers from security firm... and gives money to charity "
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2078559/Anonymous-hacks-thousands-credit-card-numbers-security-firm--gives-money-charity.html#ixzz1hex9xWgt
A liberal's dilemma: if someone hack's your account and donates to charity should you dispute the charges?? This only a case of someone more knowledgeable than the rest of us deciding where your money should go -- kind of like making the rich pay all the taxes.
Friday, December 23, 2011
|A white Christmas at Garbin Moraine but TWW and Mrs. TWW are going to Rochester to get away from all the redneck junk laying around on GM.|
Monday, December 19, 2011
Saturday, December 17, 2011
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
TWW bought some of this stuff at the local Wallyworld. He thought he was getting a good deal. After using it to moisten his skin after showing for a few days he noticed red rash and discomfort. The deep moisture part made him think it would moisten his skin but the body wash part must mean it is not for use after showering and only for bathing.
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Notice that he replaced someone who resigned because of a pension scandal. Now that is the proper use of a recall election. The current recall of Walker is ironic since it is how he got one of his jobs and as of date there are no scandals involving him - just policies some people do not like. And speaking of scandals how many public unions get to choose the health care provider for their school district like the teachers do and the health insurer is owned by the teachers. Now that one deserves a recall election.
Monday, December 12, 2011
Now it unfair to BO that people believed his hope and change line of ......?
Friday, December 09, 2011
Tuesday, December 06, 2011
Maybe 'Holly State' would be a better title.
Monday, December 05, 2011
Sunday, December 04, 2011
Saturday, December 03, 2011
Thursday, December 01, 2011
"While driving through Hayward on Highway 63 you see a series of For Sale signs leaving the impression times must be getting tough there. When you reach Spooner you are greeted with Recall Walker signs giving the impression people in Spooner must be doing better or at the least the people on River Street since they want to pay more taxes. But this thought cannot be right. The most recent school referendum went down in flames though perhaps the people who want to Recall Walker all voted in favor of the higher taxes. Perhaps what this all really means is the Republicans are passing by a golden opportunity to get their message out. Picture driving through Spooner where half of signs say "Recall Walker" and all the other signs say "Recall Obama for change". "
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Monday, November 28, 2011
Friday, November 25, 2011
Local Occupy Activists at Garbin Moraine are planning to occupy Springbrook to start the new year. If you are interested in becoming part of the planning committee please e-mail TWW. There will be Recall Walker and Recall Obama petitions available at the gathering as well as other educational activities. Currently plans are to break into the former Drew's bar and use it as a shelter rather than trying to pound tent stakes into the frozen ground (unless global warming keeps the ground from freezing). More details will be forthcoming. If you want to contribute to the Occupy Springbrook movement please use the Donate button above. The only thing we ask if you want to participate is you don't do anything to embarrass Mrs. TWW.
Thursday, November 24, 2011
Wednesday, November 23, 2011
TWW predicts there will be blood flowing if Occupy people get between shoppers and their Friday good deals. It will be like getting between a mother bear and her cubs.
Here is a full list of the stores to be occupied: http://www.stores.org/2011/Top-100-Retailers
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
"New research from University of Notre Dame Psychology ProfessorGabriel Radvansky suggests that passing through doorways is the cause of these memory lapses. " see link for details
Story 1: Top Blagojevich adviser Tony Rezko gets 10½ years
Sunday, November 20, 2011
|Notice deer tracks. Yesterday when he ran down not wearing blaze orange to get the mail TWW saw about|
11 deer. Mr. BANANA wearing blaze orange did not see any. Moral of story is not to wear orange.
Saturday, November 19, 2011
Friday, November 18, 2011
"Scientists were able to weigh their confidence of predictions of future climate disasters and heat waves were the most obvious. The report said it is "virtually certain" that heat waves are getting worse, longer and hotter, while cold spells are easing."
Even the children of the 1% now are targets :)
Thursday, November 17, 2011
Here is a recipe from Bone Appetite magazine: http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Jerusalem-Artichoke-Soup-100343
The recipe calls for one pound so what to do with the rest? Simple. Use them as premiums for people who donate to the upcoming Italian dinner. Since postal regulations do not allow shipping of dangerous items. You will have to pick up your premiums at Garbin Moraine. Thanks for giving.
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
find the answer here: http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/americas/white-house-notebook-biting-coverage-for-obama/2011/11/16/gIQA4XKkQN_story.html?wprss=rss_world
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Monday, November 14, 2011
Sunday, November 13, 2011
Saturday, November 12, 2011
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- ► 2016 (137)
- ► 2015 (185)
- ► 2014 (143)
- ► 2013 (224)
- ► 2012 (392)
- Beginning of the end of 2011
- "Obama’s ability to avoid tough questions, skate a...
- Mrs. Anonymous's new bowl
- Merry Christmas from Minneapolis
- How to get into Gabrin Morain Manor
- Liberal's dreams come true
- Merry Christmas to all people bored enough to chec...
- Mrs. TWW's Charlie Brown Christmas Tree for 2011Un...
- New picture of Mrs. TWW
- Product review/warning
- Country people beware
- "Walker became Milwaukee county executive in a spe...
- Victim POTUS
- Holiday greetings from Garbin Moraine
- Roger and Me - The Sequel
- TWW's new heroes
- Lewdfish eating in spite of 4th storm of the centu...
- Some child porn for you
- A real kick in the .......s -- Good intentions r...
- Deer finally seen on Garbin Moraine
- Another crackpot letter to the editor coming
- Lefsa making 2011
- Deer had nothing to fear
- Occupy Springbrook in the works
- Something to be thankful for
- Bloody Black Friday coming
- Science proves TWW is not getting senile
- What would the media be saying if this was Newt an...
- What a way to start your day
- Garbin Moraine digs out from the second storm of t...
- Beginning of second storm of the century for the y...
- Good news
- The latest form of child abuse ?
- Life enrichment is 13 pounds of Jerusalem artichok...
- Horny deer spotted in valley
- Mrs TWW gets a gold star
- Question for the day
- Scouting for MR. BANANA
- This sums up our current president pretty well
- Last of the cheap premiums
- Sneak peak at what the relatives are getting for x...
- First storm of the century for the season
- ▼ December (21)
- ► 2010 (446)
- ► 2009 (354)
- ► 2008 (274)
- ► 2007 (193)
- ► 2006 (175)