TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- ► 2016 (137)
- ► 2015 (185)
- ► 2014 (143)
- ► 2013 (224)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (389)
- The old blog description saved for posterity
- Mrs TWW toasting the latest member of the Presiden...
- TWW thought Wikileaks had something to do with goi...
- Holiday red cabbage
- When nothing is happening borrow something
- Happy Black Friday
- Thanksgiving 2010
- Policy Idea for the Touch Sensitive Area (TSA) Off...
- Rare sighting on Garbin Moraine
- Question for the day
- Bad lewdbrot dough makes mediocre potato pancakes
- Annual Lewdabrot Making Day
- Last day of gray November
- Still thawing but not for long
- November thaw continues
- A National Philanthropy Day surprise
- National Philanthropy Day
- More Minnesnowing :)
- In summer we get their tourists and winter their s...
- Watching to see what Minnesota dumps on us
- Warm fall night's sky
- A conspiracy?
- For life unenrichment try to fix your wife's lapto...
- If you run short of life enrichments go up on the ...
- end is near
- Build it and they will come - Day 4
- Photo shoot
- Renew, Reuse, Recycle
- Quote for an election day spoken by the great unif...
- New life enrichment exercise for Mrs. TWW
- Build it and they will come - day 2
- ▼ November (31)
- ► 2009 (354)
- ► 2008 (274)
- ► 2007 (193)
- ► 2006 (175)