TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Monday, November 29, 2010
"The contribution to the greenhouse effect by a gas is affected by both the characteristics of the gas and its abundance. For example, on a molecule-for-molecule basis methane is about eighty times stronger greenhouse gas than carbon dioxide , but it is present in much smaller concentrations so that its total contribution is smaller. When these gases are ranked by their contribution to the greenhouse effect, the most important are:
|Water Vapor||H2O||36 – 72 %|
|Carbon Dioxide||CO2||9 – 26 %|
|Methane||CH4||4 – 9 %|
|Ozone||O3||3 – 7 %|
Since human leakage releases water which vaporizes and is destroying the planet more than CO2 why isn't the Al Gore crowd telling people to hold it as long as they can?
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Friday, November 26, 2010
Thursday, November 25, 2010
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Monday, November 22, 2010
Sunday, November 21, 2010
TWW tried to make potato pancakes with so-so results.
Next time they will be thinner. TWW also might get a dog.
Saturday, November 20, 2010
Friday, November 19, 2010
Monday, November 15, 2010
Saturday, November 13, 2010
Tuesday, November 09, 2010
Monday, November 08, 2010
Saturday, November 06, 2010
Wednesday, November 03, 2010
|Sleeping coon after tipping over the cage trap|
|Unhappy visitor who ate the food but does not want to pay for its meal|
|Not even a 'thank you' as it ambles away|
Tuesday, November 02, 2010
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- ► 2016 (137)
- ► 2015 (185)
- ► 2014 (143)
- ► 2013 (224)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (389)
- The old blog description saved for posterity
- Mrs TWW toasting the latest member of the Presiden...
- TWW thought Wikileaks had something to do with goi...
- Holiday red cabbage
- When nothing is happening borrow something
- Happy Black Friday
- Thanksgiving 2010
- Policy Idea for the Touch Sensitive Area (TSA) Off...
- Rare sighting on Garbin Moraine
- Question for the day
- Bad lewdbrot dough makes mediocre potato pancakes
- Annual Lewdabrot Making Day
- Last day of gray November
- Still thawing but not for long
- November thaw continues
- A National Philanthropy Day surprise
- National Philanthropy Day
- More Minnesnowing :)
- In summer we get their tourists and winter their s...
- Watching to see what Minnesota dumps on us
- Warm fall night's sky
- A conspiracy?
- For life unenrichment try to fix your wife's lapto...
- If you run short of life enrichments go up on the ...
- end is near
- Build it and they will come - Day 4
- Photo shoot
- Renew, Reuse, Recycle
- Quote for an election day spoken by the great unif...
- New life enrichment exercise for Mrs. TWW
- Build it and they will come - day 2
- ▼ November (31)
- ► 2009 (354)
- ► 2008 (274)
- ► 2007 (193)
- ► 2006 (175)