TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Monday, May 31, 2010
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Since people with liberal political values always think people should pay more taxes, they now have a great opportunity to put their money where there mouth is. There is a government web site allowing people to donate money to their favorite government programs or help pay down the national debt. In the spirit of things and using Jack Benny as an example TWW is going to donate a dollar to President Obama just as Jack Benny sent President Kennedy a dollar. See:https://www.pay.gov/paygov/ to make your donation today.
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Monday, May 24, 2010
"A complete list of things caused by global warming
Sunday, May 23, 2010
He put several test plots of peas surrounded with 1/4" screen to see if it could keep the mice and other evil creatures from eating the bottoms of the stalks off like last year.
There are also rows of unprotected peas to see if they make it.
A Google search turned up this link: http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=476042
This link has to do with new moms and diapers. So who is the new mom amongst the senior set who reads this blog?
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Now that the hard part is done TWW hopes to paint the rails without messing anything up.
Note to 1st time viewers of this blog: If a search engine landed you here because you are looking for a welder, TWW recommends Paddy Steavenson's Custom Welding of Hayward, WI. (and that is about the only thing on this blog you can trust at face value.) They do good work.
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Thursday, May 13, 2010
- A VALID ARIZONA DRIVER LICENSE.
- A VALID ARIZONA NONOPERATING IDENTIFICATION LICENSE.
- A VALID TRIBAL ENROLLMENT CARD OR OTHER FORM OF TRIBAL IDENTIFICATION.
- IF THE ENTITY REQUIRES PROOF OF LEGAL PRESENCE IN THE UNITED STATES BEFORE ISSUANCE, ANY VALID UNITED STATES FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL GOVERNMENT ISSUED IDENTIFICATION.
"Hold fire, earn a medal
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
The Teaching Company (TWW has taken many courses from them since they do not have final tests) has a new course on wines. See details at: http://www.teach12.com/ttcx/coursedesclong2.aspx?cid=9123
Now if they ever have a course on beer then TWW will bite.
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- ► 2016 (137)
- ► 2015 (185)
- ► 2014 (143)
- ► 2013 (224)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (389)
- Bad news for the gulf coast this year
- Another innovative reuse, recycle activity
- Great news for liberals
- We post - you decide
- Here is what you asked for
- Garden Pea Party
- Since the TWWs never watch TV
- The search is on
- You can tell things are getting normal on Garbin M...
- Genetically-modified seeds in the garden this year...
- Custom Welding adds finishing touches to the new d...
- With all the cynicism about Congress let's salute ...
- Where is Mrs. TWW on this beautiful day?
- Mrs. TWW's new deck finally painted
- Less fun than going to the Prime Bar
- A trip to the middle of nowhere
- No picture available
- When will the boycotts of Garbin Moraine begin?
- TWW expects to see many soldiers get this award po...
- Next Cheesehead in Chief??
- Course on wining
- Bowl being sent out for rehab
- Book Report for School Blog
- Tulip bowl becomes a plumber's bowl
- Same old; same old -- snow in May
- Same old; same old - day 3
- Same old; same old - day 2
- You are on Candid Camera
- Same old; same old
- Quote for the day?
- Watching the wood dry
- Mrs. TWW's new deck - day 3
- ▼ May (33)
- ► 2009 (354)
- ► 2008 (274)
- ► 2007 (193)
- ► 2006 (175)