TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Monday, March 29, 2010
Concealed-carry pitched as part of gun law reform
By John Diedrich of the Journal Sentinel
Two powerful Milwaukee leaders on Wednesday floated the idea of allowing concealed-carry gun permits in Wisconsin as part of a larger package of gun law reforms - marking a departure with Mayor Tom Barrett on the hot issue.
Police Chief Edward Flynn and District Attorney John Chisholm said allowing concealed-carry weapon permits must be coupled with other changes such as requiring background checks on all gun purchases in Wisconsin. Currently, only federally licensed gun stores have to do such checks in the state."
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Today is the rotating blackout called Earth Hour. The people in the movement are supposed to turn out their nonessential lights for an hour. Unfortunately, for the planet the conservatives won't be turning out their nonessential lights. You see the cheapskate conservatives turn their lights off when they are not needed so the nonessential lights are already off in their houses. Today the people with liberal values are the only ones who get to feel holier than thou for an hour. This all makes TWW wonder if the bumper stickers seen in the American South in 1970s were more anti-liberal hate speech. The bumper stickers said "let the bastards freeze in the dark".
"If the world’s largest, richest environmental campaigning group, the WWF – formerly the World Wildlife Fund – announced that it was playing a leading role in a scheme to preserve an area of the Amazon rainforest twice the size of Switzerland, many people might applaud, thinking this was just the kind of cause the WWF was set up to promote.....If it then emerged, however, that a hidden agenda of the scheme to preserve this chunk of the forest was to allow the WWF and its partners to share the selling of carbon credits worth $60 billion, to enable firms in the industrial world to carry on emitting CO2 just as before, more than a few eyebrows might be raised. "
Friday, March 26, 2010
“If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,” Obama said in Philadelphia last night. “Because from what I understand, folks in Philly like a good brawl. I’ve seen Eagles fans.” (source Politico)
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Notice how one of our LEADER's advisor's (standing right of our LEADER) is pasting his Mark of the Beast sticker to his forehead.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
TWW did not get a census form yet so to be a good citizen by filling it out he looked on the Internet - the source of all truth -- to get a copy. He found a web site about how to get answers to census questions.
======from US Census web site=============
Questions You May Have
Have a question about the census form?
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
snippet taken from Washington Post website:
Obama Says He Can Unite U.S. 'More Effectively' Than Clinton
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
MANCHESTER, N.H., Aug. 14 -- Drawing a sharp contrast with he has the capacity she may lack to unify the country and move it out of what he called "ideological gridlock.", his main rival for the Democratic presidential nomination, said in an interview that
Monday, March 22, 2010
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Monday, March 15, 2010
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Friday, March 12, 2010
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- ► 2016 (137)
- ► 2015 (185)
- ► 2014 (143)
- ► 2013 (224)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (389)
- The latheless but still warped woodturner
- Another conservative nutcase?
- time for Cheesehead Concealed Carry
- Decimation coming to Garbin Moraine
- Earth Hour shows the difference between people wit...
- More leadership in overcoming the partisan divide
- Our LEADER's carbon reduction programs are working...
- More truth about the global warming controversy
- Proof liberals are more tolerant
- Find the red squirrel
- Life enrichment through warshing
- More good news about the government running someth...
- Quote for the Day -- Did he keep his promise??
- Thought for the day
- TWW Rants Again
- Life enrichment by growing legal drugs at home
- No carbon sequestration activity until end of Marc...
- For life enrichment have mushroom pizza and deer
- Is this for real??
- 'sorry -- no picture for this post
- TWW attends beer seminar and makes discovery
- Drive belt broke on the lathe
- Will this stuff ever end?
- More life enrichment by going to town
- It's believe it or not time
- For life enrichment drive to town
- Just think if a Republican had said this
- Scientists discover gigantic farting permafrost
- Do as TWW says not as he does
- Feedback on this blog
- off to study UHI
- Is global warming caused by computer programmers?
- Cheese y Cervesa Recommendations
- Nothing interesting happening here
- More advice needed -- plumbers's walls?
- Yellow Snow for Dessert?
- March 1st cancelled due to lack of interest
- ▼ March (37)
- ► 2009 (354)
- ► 2008 (274)
- ► 2007 (193)
- ► 2006 (175)