TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Friday, December 31, 2010
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Since the climate alarmists talk about the truth from the ice here is a graph of what the ice cores say about temperature.
This graphic is from an interesting article about warming that ends:
Monday, December 27, 2010
Sunday, December 26, 2010
Saturday, December 25, 2010
Friday, December 24, 2010
Thursday, December 23, 2010
A Dozen Lessons About Money (current draft)
Lesson # 7: Choose your employer wisely
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
The picture from the web site is pasted below:
Only members have access to farm contact details and the complete farm description.
Login here or become a member here.
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Monday, December 20, 2010
Saturday, December 18, 2010
For more details see: No moon link
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- ► 2016 (137)
- ► 2015 (185)
- ► 2014 (143)
- ► 2013 (224)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (389)
- People had a grazing party at GM on Friday
- Pseudo-Spring is coming early
- Birch bribe bowl
- Interesting graphic from Greenland Ice
- Why we live in the country
- Morning sun and moon
- Now the FBI is out to get TWW
- Garbin Moraine goes prostate-free
- Weather Report from Garbin Moraine
- A global warming holiday card
- Possible Garbin Moraine Expansion
- Helping the less fortunate at Christmas
- Another wind turbine bites the dust
- Merry Holidays from the staff at Garbin Moraine.
- Same old same old boring weather
- Another no such fool as a public fool (when it com...
- Tom Sawyer's fence -- 21st century version
- Thanks to the BANANAS
- How dare she say "Christmas" but apology accepted
- Marrying your cousin now causes terrorism - didn't...
- Red morning
- Moon the moon and it won't moon you back on Decemb...
- The naughty corner
- Government warning
- Oddity of the day
- Tuesday cold and fog and smoke
- New life for old bowls
- TBA (who will go back to being TWW soon) experienc...
- Garbin Moraine is closed until Monday due to weath...
- An AGW believer is bringing out the truth
- Possible career option for TBA
- More fools against bad stuff
- Candidate for worst feeling in the world
- Only two days until plastic placenta goes away
- Why can't TSA think of this?
- First words of wisdom from the vision quest
- ▼ December (37)
- ► 2009 (354)
- ► 2008 (274)
- ► 2007 (193)
- ► 2006 (175)