TWW is out of the office and will return to work on Tuesday December 22nd then be out of the office from December 24th until December 26th. Happy Holidays!
TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- ► 2016 (137)
- ► 2015 (185)
- ► 2014 (143)
- ► 2013 (224)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (389)
- ► 2010 (446)
- Annual Happy Newd Year Message
- Plywood bowl
- Introducing the Bettebowl
- No BIG ONE but winterwonderland instead
- Peace on earth (a little late for Christmas)
- Still waiting for the BIG ONE
- BIG ONE not here yet but sent the rain
- Wimpy blizzard so far
- Out of Office Canceled
- Big threat from freeloading dogs
- A granted wish
- Out of office
- Leading by example
- Deer Tracks
- Abbey's Rules for Successful Freeloading
- Anthropogenic Global Warming quote for the day
- Gourmet dinner white elephant present
- A sign of the times?
- Global Warming Technology Causes Lights to Freeze ...
- More proof of climate change
- Another sane post on climate change (whatever that...
- Openess and Transparency
- Heard on the AM radio
- Toilet moments
- Garbin Moraine Christmas Wish List
- Another bowl for the doublewide market niche
- There are a few scientists out there
- Lefse Thursday
- Exclusive Lefsa Making Videos
- Kinky grouse behavior
- Buffing wood
- A bowl with a bottom to prevent Al's Global Warmin...
- A few global warming hymns for you
- ▼ December (34)
- ► 2008 (274)
- ► 2007 (193)
- ► 2006 (175)