TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
A granted wish
One of the rules of successful freeloading is to thank your generous donors and that is what we want to do. If you remember back to December 7th (see post for that date) of this year TWW put out his holiday wishlist. Thanks to the generosity of LK and JJ of Danbury one of TWW's wishes has come true. While trying to roll out the lefse at the lefse bake this year TWW kept messing things due to inadequate equipment (it couuldn't have been his competence) so TWW asked for a lefse rolling board. That wish has been granted. Thanks JJ and LK!! And be sure to visit the fire pit the next time you stop by and pick up your premiums.
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- ► 2016 (137)
- ► 2015 (185)
- ► 2014 (143)
- ► 2013 (224)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (389)
- ► 2010 (446)
- Annual Happy Newd Year Message
- Plywood bowl
- Introducing the Bettebowl
- No BIG ONE but winterwonderland instead
- Peace on earth (a little late for Christmas)
- Still waiting for the BIG ONE
- BIG ONE not here yet but sent the rain
- Wimpy blizzard so far
- Out of Office Canceled
- Big threat from freeloading dogs
- A granted wish
- Out of office
- Leading by example
- Deer Tracks
- Abbey's Rules for Successful Freeloading
- Anthropogenic Global Warming quote for the day
- Gourmet dinner white elephant present
- A sign of the times?
- Global Warming Technology Causes Lights to Freeze ...
- More proof of climate change
- Another sane post on climate change (whatever that...
- Openess and Transparency
- Heard on the AM radio
- Toilet moments
- Garbin Moraine Christmas Wish List
- Another bowl for the doublewide market niche
- There are a few scientists out there
- Lefse Thursday
- Exclusive Lefsa Making Videos
- Kinky grouse behavior
- Buffing wood
- A bowl with a bottom to prevent Al's Global Warmin...
- A few global warming hymns for you
- ▼ December (34)
- ► 2008 (274)
- ► 2007 (193)
- ► 2006 (175)